Happy Days

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Man


I was reading through one of the several essays I've written on Pius XII while at Christendom and realized how much this guy's the man...even more than the real fonz, more than John Wayne, more than the Dirty Dozen combined, more than Justin Largen (hard to beat), and right up there with our current pope.

My Grandma gave my mom what was, in my opinion, the best gift that anyone received in our family. She gave my mom a rosary blessed by Pope Pius XII in 1957 when she and my grandpa were visiting Italy. Priceless. I hope that people continue to pray for his sainthood!

3 Comments:

  • I so Miss Justin, and he certainly is one of the mans!!!! I'm going to cry next semester, then lock myself in a bunker and set myself on fire. ...After I shoot myself to death that is. And when I reincarnate, I hope it is as one of Justin's children, because he'd be such a cool dad. He'd let me shoot things and set things on fire (other than myself as in the previous life) and we could fish, and drive about and almost hit people head on and trees (as opposed to actually hitting them as in my former life), then, well I don't know what would come next, either my dad would get arrested and imprisoned for carrying a gun in someplace he shouldn't, and then we'd be without a dad, mom we be overwhelmed and eat to drown her misery, then get fired from her job for being too fat and it would just be one destroyed household... Ok, maybe I won't kill myself, I'll just eat a hardened dairy product, like a mouse.

    By Anonymous Yo doodle, at 12/31/2005 4:21 PM  

  • Mice eat hardened dairy products that is, they aren't them.

    By Anonymous yo doodle, at 12/31/2005 4:22 PM  

  • Why do these comments smack of JD?

    ANYwho...

    By Blogger Phantom Seraphim, at 1/02/2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home