Happy Days

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Missing Largen

Leaving Rome.

Chasing squirrels in the park. (Yes, those are Krispy Kream Donut hats on our heads)


The bottom line is I'd rather lose my left arm for a semester than Justin for a semester. My right arm is just too valuable to give up - I wouldn't be able to write, play ultimate, swing dance, get on my bunk bed without falling off, drive my brothers miata, or do the things that really matter (like tennis). It's unnatural for the 3 magi to be split up (a label given to Dittert, Justin, and me by Madame Barone).
I was getting all excited yesterday about going back to school and making the most of the last semester (which translates to being childish while at the same time being studious and responsible). Then I realized that one of the primary factors in my equation of fun will be missing.
No worries, though. Dittert and I are going to go to Roanoke as soon as possible and kidnap Justin and bring him back to campus with us. I got this nifty little tranquilizer gun for Christmas and I'm dying to try it out on something other than the neighbors dog. Or how about this - all I want for my birthday is a surprise party that includes Justin. Maybe that will get him here. And I'm totally kidding about the dog thing. I'd only ever shoot a cat.

4 Comments:

  • :( Sad post--we should make Justin come back. Meanwhile, I'll see everyone else in a week. :)

    By Blogger Kelly Jo, at 1/09/2006 9:27 AM  

  • This is so sad. I will miss Justin, too. We are all splitting, soon, though, you know? It has been such a gift to have such an amazing Catholic community. Lots of reunions will be necessary! Let us count with immense gratitude the graces God has bestowed on us through our friendship!

    By Anonymous Michele, at 1/10/2006 8:55 AM  

  • Cats suck, anyway.

    But it's a sin to shoot a mockingbird.

    (Yeah, I've been reading too much this break...)

    By Blogger Donna-Katie, at 1/10/2006 1:40 PM  

  • You all are not leaving and not graduating...at least not until I do. I don't want to hear the g-word!

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 1/25/2006 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home